Skip to main content

Beach Part 2



Each day we spent part of the time at the beach, and the other part of the time at the pool.  During our time at the beach, we were doing lots of things!! Searching for shells, looking at the small muscles that dig back down into the sand, watching crabs pop out of the sand and run for the water....building sandcastles, re-applying sunscreen, boogie boarding.....watching dolphins! enjoying the shade of our umbrella, digging in the sand, and emptying the snack cooler :)







I kept the pictures "zoomed out" so you could see how great the waves were, and how few people were there! It was a wonderful time on the beach....but Peter didn't love it as much as the rest of us did.  By the end of the week he went out - with Daddy - and bobbed in the water, but mostly he just stayed in the sand.  Aunt Laura got him to come out with Brooke in the 'bubbles' and he liked that too.  Not much time in the ocean for Peter, but he still had a blast in the sand!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April Hope

Praise God! We are thrilled to announce the birth of April Hope, born this morning at 4:42 a.m. and weighing in at 8 lbs 3 oz. and 20.5 inches long. We think she is beautiful! Both April and Alison are doing great. Here are just a few of many pictures taken on her first day. More to come... April Hope Alison and April Chloe meets her little sister April A very proud mom and dad

More Bloopers

These pictures just make me laugh ~ especially the last two. I have a feeling that Aunt Laura, in particular, will think those last two are funny also. :)

A dear friend

I'm leading the study tomorrow at my Bible Study. We're reading a book called Crazy Love by Francis Chan and the chapter I'm in 'charge of' of real life examples of people who are living completely for Christ. I've come up with an example from my own life to talk about and I thought I'd let my blog readers in on what I'm going to share tomorrow. Enjoy! I met Mrs. Hohman on a hot July afternoon after mistakenly knocking on her neighbor’s door. I stood on her front porch with my mom, nervously waiting to meet the woman I planned on living with for my first year at Grove City . I felt like I was towering over her short frame as she showed me the 3 rd floor and barked the rules of “no swearing, no smoking, no boys”. I handed over my rent check and moved to her house in late August. September came and a fellow freshman had a mental breakdown and her bed was now available to me…… So, after 3 weeks of living with Mrs. Hohman I moved out....