Skip to main content

Easter Extravaganza

Easter "vacation" (for us, it was just normal life!) included an extended visit from my nephew Connor and my sister, Aunt Chelle.

First on the schedule:  dinner on Wednesday at the mall....(it was a pig-tail kind of night!)






and, of course while we were there, we had to ride the train!! The Easter Bunny was available for pictures, and anytime they can work it in, the train gets put up for rides at the mall.


Connor was VERY excited!

We also did the slides at the children's play area.  Can you see Kevin and Pap in this first picture? :)



On Thursday we met up with them at the library & had a pretty good time (Connor was totally wiped out from our big day Wednesday)....but we got to take Aunt Chelle home with us!  She had a sleepover and shared donuts with us at breakfast the next morning.

Then, on Saturday --- The Egg Hunt at Mawnas!!!  It was a little chilly, but we were prepared with boots and coats, so we did the outside hunt first.


Both April and Chloe ended up with a bunch of eggs!


There was an indoor hunt as well, but I was hunting for April's eggs, so I don't have many pictures. :)  We had lunch afterwards with my mom's side of the family.  Uncle Paul and Sandy got back from a trip to Italy and brought shirts back for Chloe & April.  April's response was "So beautiful, I can't believe it."  She loves it! :)

Cousins!


Easter Sunday we went to church and before we left for lunch, we gave the girls their Easter baskets -- which included markers, exciting for both girls :)


It was a great holiday & we loved spending some extra time with Connor and Chelle!! :)  Now we're ready for Spring to make an appearance!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April Hope

Praise God! We are thrilled to announce the birth of April Hope, born this morning at 4:42 a.m. and weighing in at 8 lbs 3 oz. and 20.5 inches long. We think she is beautiful! Both April and Alison are doing great. Here are just a few of many pictures taken on her first day. More to come... April Hope Alison and April Chloe meets her little sister April A very proud mom and dad

A dear friend

I'm leading the study tomorrow at my Bible Study. We're reading a book called Crazy Love by Francis Chan and the chapter I'm in 'charge of' of real life examples of people who are living completely for Christ. I've come up with an example from my own life to talk about and I thought I'd let my blog readers in on what I'm going to share tomorrow. Enjoy! I met Mrs. Hohman on a hot July afternoon after mistakenly knocking on her neighbor’s door. I stood on her front porch with my mom, nervously waiting to meet the woman I planned on living with for my first year at Grove City . I felt like I was towering over her short frame as she showed me the 3 rd floor and barked the rules of “no swearing, no smoking, no boys”. I handed over my rent check and moved to her house in late August. September came and a fellow freshman had a mental breakdown and her bed was now available to me…… So, after 3 weeks of living with Mrs. Hohman I moved out....

More Bloopers

These pictures just make me laugh ~ especially the last two. I have a feeling that Aunt Laura, in particular, will think those last two are funny also. :)