When it's cold and rainy, we bake.....and it seems like it's been that way a lot lately :) I like to bake with Chloe because she really seems to enjoy it! She usually has her own bowl with some sugar & cinnamon and keeps herself occupied stirring and "measuring".....She also pays close attention to what I'm doing in the mixer and last time, she really liked cleaning the beaters :)


She also found some dough where I put the spatula down on the counter top.....out of her reach? Didn't matter - she decided to reach for it with her measuring spoon :)

Chloe says YOU should make some cookies too :)
She also found some dough where I put the spatula down on the counter top.....out of her reach? Didn't matter - she decided to reach for it with her measuring spoon :)
Chloe says YOU should make some cookies too :)
Comments