Skip to main content

Future Alumni?

GCC sent us a t-shirt when they found out Chloe was born. She's just now big enough to wear the shirt and we tried to get a picture of her for the alumni magazine.....It went really great:






We ended up with one good one out of the group...look for it in the alumni magazine :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Maybe she doesn't like Grove City :-)
~Julie
Anonymous said…
Hahahaha.... I am laughing outloud at the progression here!!!! Oh my goodness... What a character! :) I think she would sit and smile really nicely in a Geneva shirt ;)

~ Laura
Elizabeth said…
So cute! I was just thinking I needed to take a picture of Chloe's future GCC roommate Eliana in her Grove City shirt too! :)
Natalie said…
LOL! I love this :)
Anonymous said…
speaking for her Aunt Michelle...she was crying in the pictures with the 'comb over'...hahahah
I think she is cute even with tears,
momily

Popular posts from this blog

April Hope

Praise God! We are thrilled to announce the birth of April Hope, born this morning at 4:42 a.m. and weighing in at 8 lbs 3 oz. and 20.5 inches long. We think she is beautiful! Both April and Alison are doing great. Here are just a few of many pictures taken on her first day. More to come... April Hope Alison and April Chloe meets her little sister April A very proud mom and dad

More Bloopers

These pictures just make me laugh ~ especially the last two. I have a feeling that Aunt Laura, in particular, will think those last two are funny also. :)

Thanksgiving Turkey

My brother-in-law raises turkeys, and we had one on Thanksgiving this year! It was a 31 pound turkey and took up a lot of space in my refrigerator for a few days before the holiday. I started the cooking process early so it was done by lunchtime.  Here is the turkey, barely fitting into my oven!  "the farmer and the chef" :)