Skip to main content

5th Year Reunion

It's hard to believe that five years have passed since we graduated college.....but, when looking for a picture to put in this blog post, I realized that all my graduation pictures were taken on a film camera, so maybe it's not that hard to believe :)

Anyway, we went back to GCC this weekend to celebrate our 5th year at Homecoming. We got to see a lot of good friends (missed you Duttons and Deterdings!!) and talked to some professors as well. We arrived in time to watch the parade:






We met up with my cousins after lunch, which led to a bigger group of friends hanging out. We had fun watching the little girls play together.




Towards the end of our time on campus, we headed back to the Tri-Rho hall for some pictures by the sign:

We ended the day with a great dinner at Red Robin with the Jones' and the Martins. Chloe did great all day and we all enjoyed the beautiful weather!

Comments

Heather D said…
We're so sad we missed it! We'll have a hole in our collection of Homecoming group pictures :( I hope we'll all be together again next year when I celebrate the big 5!

Glad you had a fun time!
Anonymous said…
your hair looks cute :) Glad to see you had a good time! ~ Laura
Anonymous said…
We missed you guys too!! Looks like you had a beautiful weekend!

Kelli

Popular posts from this blog

April Hope

Praise God! We are thrilled to announce the birth of April Hope, born this morning at 4:42 a.m. and weighing in at 8 lbs 3 oz. and 20.5 inches long. We think she is beautiful! Both April and Alison are doing great. Here are just a few of many pictures taken on her first day. More to come... April Hope Alison and April Chloe meets her little sister April A very proud mom and dad

More Bloopers

These pictures just make me laugh ~ especially the last two. I have a feeling that Aunt Laura, in particular, will think those last two are funny also. :)

A dear friend

I'm leading the study tomorrow at my Bible Study. We're reading a book called Crazy Love by Francis Chan and the chapter I'm in 'charge of' of real life examples of people who are living completely for Christ. I've come up with an example from my own life to talk about and I thought I'd let my blog readers in on what I'm going to share tomorrow. Enjoy! I met Mrs. Hohman on a hot July afternoon after mistakenly knocking on her neighbor’s door. I stood on her front porch with my mom, nervously waiting to meet the woman I planned on living with for my first year at Grove City . I felt like I was towering over her short frame as she showed me the 3 rd floor and barked the rules of “no swearing, no smoking, no boys”. I handed over my rent check and moved to her house in late August. September came and a fellow freshman had a mental breakdown and her bed was now available to me…… So, after 3 weeks of living with Mrs. Hohman I moved out....