Skip to main content

Christmas 3 & 4

We made our way to Kevin's parents the Wednesday after Christmas.  Trains were Peter's #1 priority and he got a lot of time downstairs with Daddy and Grandpa.




We got to see some of Kevin's family - April makes friends with everyone!!  At one point she shouted out "hug the one you love!" and gave Uncle Bob a huge hug :)




Thursday we hung around the house and ran out to the mall to get some energy out. Then we had our gift opening with Kevin's parents, brother, and sister-in-law.






On Friday, we headed to Poppop and Mimi's.  Peter was hungry....so he ate first ;)

April continued to love on her relatives ;)  during the gift exchange! Uncle Matt was so nice to April :)

Chloe drew Noah's name in the exchange.  My uncle made him an arrow-pen and he was LOVING it.  He liked hearing it was made from a real arrow :)




How did we ring in the New Year?  By building "lego land" in the playroom!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April Hope

Praise God! We are thrilled to announce the birth of April Hope, born this morning at 4:42 a.m. and weighing in at 8 lbs 3 oz. and 20.5 inches long. We think she is beautiful! Both April and Alison are doing great. Here are just a few of many pictures taken on her first day. More to come... April Hope Alison and April Chloe meets her little sister April A very proud mom and dad

More Bloopers

These pictures just make me laugh ~ especially the last two. I have a feeling that Aunt Laura, in particular, will think those last two are funny also. :)

A dear friend

I'm leading the study tomorrow at my Bible Study. We're reading a book called Crazy Love by Francis Chan and the chapter I'm in 'charge of' of real life examples of people who are living completely for Christ. I've come up with an example from my own life to talk about and I thought I'd let my blog readers in on what I'm going to share tomorrow. Enjoy! I met Mrs. Hohman on a hot July afternoon after mistakenly knocking on her neighbor’s door. I stood on her front porch with my mom, nervously waiting to meet the woman I planned on living with for my first year at Grove City . I felt like I was towering over her short frame as she showed me the 3 rd floor and barked the rules of “no swearing, no smoking, no boys”. I handed over my rent check and moved to her house in late August. September came and a fellow freshman had a mental breakdown and her bed was now available to me…… So, after 3 weeks of living with Mrs. Hohman I moved out....