Skip to main content

Spring Break and Easter


So, we took a few days to travel and visit cousins over Spring Break -- we also saw Mimi and Poppop, but I didn't take any pictures there!!




The weather was wonderful and these guys had so much fun playing outside!




Cuteness overload.




We came back and had a day to recover before heading to Mawna and Paps on Saturday for the Annual Egg Hunt. 



It was kind-of freezing, so we had a fire going and made smores!



Then off to the mall to ride the train! 



Peanut gallery for the big-kids-ride-a-second-time-but-not-the-little-kids. 


Easter Sunday was beautiful weather, which was an all-day reminder of the bright future we have because of Jesus! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April Hope

Praise God! We are thrilled to announce the birth of April Hope, born this morning at 4:42 a.m. and weighing in at 8 lbs 3 oz. and 20.5 inches long. We think she is beautiful! Both April and Alison are doing great. Here are just a few of many pictures taken on her first day. More to come... April Hope Alison and April Chloe meets her little sister April A very proud mom and dad

More Bloopers

These pictures just make me laugh ~ especially the last two. I have a feeling that Aunt Laura, in particular, will think those last two are funny also. :)

A dear friend

I'm leading the study tomorrow at my Bible Study. We're reading a book called Crazy Love by Francis Chan and the chapter I'm in 'charge of' of real life examples of people who are living completely for Christ. I've come up with an example from my own life to talk about and I thought I'd let my blog readers in on what I'm going to share tomorrow. Enjoy! I met Mrs. Hohman on a hot July afternoon after mistakenly knocking on her neighbor’s door. I stood on her front porch with my mom, nervously waiting to meet the woman I planned on living with for my first year at Grove City . I felt like I was towering over her short frame as she showed me the 3 rd floor and barked the rules of “no swearing, no smoking, no boys”. I handed over my rent check and moved to her house in late August. September came and a fellow freshman had a mental breakdown and her bed was now available to me…… So, after 3 weeks of living with Mrs. Hohman I moved out....